Super Loaded Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Fries
- 1 lb. your favorite frozen French fries (1 bag)
- 2 tsp. seasoning salt or Bone Dust Seasoning
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken breast
- salt and pepper to tatste
- ¼ cup of Ghost Pepper Buffalo Sauce
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat your grill to 450°F. Prepare for indirect grilling.
- Spread the fries out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season the chicken breast to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the fries onto the off side of the grill and the chicken breast over the lit burners and grill both for 10 minutes. Flip the fries and chicken at the same time. Grill for another 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and the fries from the grill once cooked. Shred the chicken and toss it with the buffalo sauce. In two Napoleon Cast Iron Skillets, or back on the baking sheet, layer the chicken, fries, bacon, and cheese. Repeat until you have used up all of the ingredients. Make sure to finish with cheese on top.
- Place the layered French fry goodness back onto the off side of the grill until the cheese melts and everything is nice and hot.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream and fresh green onions.