Joining the Napoleon Home Comfort family means becoming a part of a team who empowers and inspires each other to be the WOW! At Napoleon Home Comfort you don’t have to be a manager to be a Leader, you just need to be open to change and to help all members of our family to be the best they can be.
Working with us
With a culture of inclusion and diversity, Napoleon Home Comfort prides itself on offering employees a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also offer co-op opportunities to local post-secondary students. Ignite your career. #TeamNapoleon
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager the Retail Sales Consultant works closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. Using our software program, provide informative quotes, sales orders and invoices for customers. Provide onsite visits at customer homes to determine equipment needs, proper measurements and layouts for install needs. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Understand all Napoleon products and communicate this understanding to customers, remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service while building productive trust relationships with customers.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Follow procedures for preparing quotes, sales orders and invoices using software system (Evosus). Follow proper protocol on collecting deposits and payments.
- Conduct home pre-inspects and recommend appropriate goods or services.
- Competently complete administrative tasks such as: submitting detailed pictures, layouts and measure-ups for installs. Complete credit applications, rebates and ensure detailed notes on customer files.
- Check stock using software program and comply with inventory control procedures, notify customers when product is available.
- Represent Napoleon family of companies at trade shows, home shows, and special events.
- Maintain in-stock/display product shown in the showroom and ensure they are in presentable condition for customers to view.
Install and service Napoleon products at residential or commercial properties
• Install and service manufactured products using hand and power tools
• Read and interpret blueprint, drawings, layouts, and other specifications
• Measure and layout reference points for installation
• Measure, cut, and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
• Start up system, test for leaks, using testing devices
• Repair and replace parts and components for fireplace, air conditioner, ventilation or heat pump system
• Provide best customer service representing Napoleon
Reporting to the Service Manager the Parts/Customer Service Representative will be accountable to sort and issue parts and supplies for use by the Company, and for sale to the public. Performs a variety of duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts, replacement parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the parts department. Ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Troubleshoot and explain procedures to customers on the phone and in the showroom, assisting with the identification of a problem
• Sales of parts to customers, walk-in and over the phone
• Provide customer service to customers by walk-in, phone and email, address concerns and implement potential solutions
• Research what parts are needed to solve a problem
• Troubleshoot with Customer Care department, tech and QA concerning problems and operation of various units
• Process daily cash transaction and balance daily sales
• Administrative support to other departments i.e. break relief at reception
• Work closely with Coordinator to ensure department is neat, tidy and organized at all time
• Work closely with Coordination to ensure replacement part inventory is monitored
• Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products on sales floor and parts department
• Works closely with coordination regarding warranty procedures