WORKING WITH US
With a culture of inclusion and diversity, Napoleon Home Comfort prides itself on offering employees a competitive compensation and benefits package. We asldo offer co-op opportunities to local post-secondary students. ignite your career. #TeamNapoleon
Install and service Napoleon products at residential or commercial properties
- Install and service manufactured products using hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprint, drawings, layouts, and other specifications
- Measure and layout reference points for installation
- Measure, cut, and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
- Start up system, test for leaks, using testing devices
- Repair and replace parts and components for fireplace, air conditioner, ventilation or heat pump system
- Provide best customer service representing Napoleon
The Reception – Retail Support Associate is the front line representative of the Company responsible for greeting and welcoming customers to the establishment. Answer, screen, forward and take messages for any incoming phone calls from multiple lines while providing basic information when needed. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. Daily operation of the POS system and running cash/debit/ credit transactions and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Front line representative of the Company ensure all customers and visitors are greeted in a friendly, professional and responsible manner, and to direct customers to appropriate areas of showroom.
- Enter sales orders and invoices into the system, transposing of notes from sales staff into Simply Accounting.
- Communicate with customers and warehouse to arrange for pick up of merchandise.
- Answer, screen, and redirect incoming telephone calls to appropriate person.
- Count cash, opening/closing (computer/cash) float, operation of POS system and Simply Accounting and responsible for balancing daily sales.
- Assist with events and shows as required.
- Keep up daily housekeeping and cleanliness of the showroom and reception desk, ie, dusting, sweeping and organization of product within the showroom.
- Work directly with administrative team and sale staff assisting in various administrative tasks when required.
- Various administration tasks, including but not limited to: filing, shredding, updating pricing, pricing product, merchandising and creating spreadsheets. Ensure daily reception tasks are completed each shift.
- Maintain the tracking of the BBQ inventory list.
- Keep track of BBQ rental/donations for NHC.
- Responsible for working as well as tracking and selling tickets for Cooking classes held at NHC