Spice up your appetizer game with a tantalizing twist! This Grilled Jalapeño Butternut Squash Dip recipe offers a perfect fusion of smoky, spicy flavors and creamy goodness. Blending the earthy sweetness of butternut squash with the kick of grilled jalapeños, this vibrant dip is a tantalizing treat for your taste buds. Get ready to elevate your snacking experience with this easy-to-make and unforgettable dish!
- Meat Church All- Purpose BBQ rub
- Smokin John's Italian spice blend
- ZOE Olive oil
- Cream cheese
- Jalapeños (cubed)
- Butternut squash
- Marble cheese (shredded)
- Napoleon Freestyle 365
- Napoleon cast iron griddle pan (56084)
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees
2. Slice butternut squash in half and clean out the inside. Add olive oil and bbq rub. Grill on 400 for half an hour.
3. Grill bacon until done.
4. Make cream cheese filling (cream cheese, bbq rub, Italian spice, jalapeño and bacon)
5. Once the squash is done, make some room for the filling and place filling in the squash. Top with cheese and grill for another 20 min.
6. Serve with crackers and enjoy!