100% Koroneiki olives handpicked in October to ensure that they are extremely unripe. The unripe olives give Zoë Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil a more robust taste and slight more peppery finish.
High levels of polyphenols and very low levels of acidity.
Recommended to use as a finishing oil on grilled vegetables, grilled fish and meats, in salads or simply as a dip with fresh bread.
- In Greek Salads.
- Use with one of our Zoë balsamic, wine or apple cider vinegars to create the worlds best vinaigrettes for your salads or sandwiches.
- Drizzled on Pizza & Pasta.
- Drizzle on grilled meats.
- On grilled, steamed or roasted fish.
- Drizzled on grilled, steamed or roasted potatoes.
- Drizzled on mashed potatoes.
- Drizzled on Hummus, Tzatziki or over your favorite dip.
- Drizzle inside sandwiches.
- Use to sauté Onions, garlic or Veggies
- Drizzle it over hot grilled bread.
- Drizzle on grilles Steak & all grilled meats.
- On baked Brie Cheese.
Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil should be drizzled on almost everything to enhance the taste of your finished dishes. The possibilities are endless.